Explore the tranquillity of Lawiida Lodge
LODGE AND Conference CENTRE
Herewith a list of attractions for your convenience and entertainment:
- Bush Drives at Lawiida Lodge
- Magaliesburg Canopy Tours: A unique eco-adventure that takes you on a journey through the ecology and geology of the second oldest mountain range in the world.
- Hennopsoffroad trail: This 4×4 trail is a perfect challenge for all enthusiasts that want to learn more about the capabilities of his/her vehicle.
- The trail includes mud-holes, steep rocky climbs, descents and dongas.
- Hartbeespoortdam – The dam is only a 20 min drive from Lawiida Lodge & Conference Centre and full of great tourist attractions.
Explore our World
Hartbeespoort dam – this beautiful dam is surrounded by the Magaliesburg Mountains and filled with small boats. Ideal for water sports and relaxed fishing trips.
The Elephant Sanctuary – see the African elephants at the elephant sanctuary. Go on one of the walks where you can touch and feed the elephants.
Van Gaalen Cheese making tour – see how cheese is made and have a country style lunch on the Van Gaalen Cheese making tour.
Welwitschia country market – arts, crafts, jewellery, clothes and more! This market will keep you busy for quitea long day so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Cableway at the Magaliesburg Mountain – The Magaliesburg cableway experience is a must-do for anyone visiting Hartbeespoort dam.